The URS site will be unavailable Saturday (2/24/2024) from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm due to system maintenance. We appreciate your patience.

URS Statements

How to Access URS Statements

» Log in to myURS. (Don't have an account? This video shows how to create one.) 
» Find "Document Center" at the bottom of the myURS homepage.
» Choose which statement you wish to view.

To request copies of W-2s from PEHP, call 801-366-7555 or 1-800-765-7347.

URS ViewPoint

Stay up to date with the latest news and information about your benefits. Read the newsletter for active URS members.


Learn more about your benefits with our publications and training.

Financial Wellness

Free URS resources can help you improve your finances.

Access Your Benefits

Create a myURS account to manage accounts, change beneficiaries, and more.