Roll Over Old Accounts to URS

Have a 401(k), 457, or IRA from a previous employer? Simplify your life and enjoy peace of mind by rolling over old accounts to URS.

Just fill out this form, send it to us, along with a recent statement from your old plan, and you’re done. In many cases, you won’t have to deal with the other institution — we’ll make all the arrangements.

» Download Rollover Form