Tax Withholding Information

If you're receiving a monthly retirement benefit or periodic withdrawals from your savings plans, you may change the federal or Utah state tax withholding status we apply to your monthly check or direct deposit. Change or view your current tax withholding status at myURS.

Calculate an estimate of your tax withholding using our Tax Withholding Estimate Calculator.

Please note: If you elect not to have tax withholding from your check or direct deposit, you may be responsible for payment of quarterly estimated taxes. You may incur penalties under the estimated tax rules if federal tax payments are not sufficient. If you need further assistance, please check with your tax advisor or contact the IRS.